Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Arts, Entertainment, and Media, Computers, Software, Finance/Economics, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Legal, Executive Management, Research & Development, Web Technology
Bilingual Assistant Manager, eShop Project Management|
Nintendo of America Inc.
The worldwide pioneer in the creation of interactive entertainment, Nintendo Co., Ltd., of Kyoto, Japan, manufactures and markets hardware and software for its Nintendo Switch™ system and the Nintendo 3DS™ family of portable systems. Since 1983, when it launched the Nintendo Entertainment System™, Nintendo has sold more than 4.5 billion video games and more than 710 million hardware units globally, including Nintendo Switch and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, as well as the Game Boy™, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS™ family of systems, Super NES™, Nintendo 64™, Nintendo GameCube™, Wii™ and Wii U™ systems. It has also created industry icons that have become well-known, household names, such as Mario, Donkey Kong, Metroid, Zelda and Pokémon. A wholly owned subsidiary, Nintendo of America Inc., based in Redmond, Wash., serves as headquarters for Nintendo’s operations in the Americas. For more information about Nintendo, please visit the company’s website at http://www.nintendo.com.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Manages the planning, execution, and communication of eShop feature releases
- Develops and manages direct reports within the eShop Project Management team
- Works with Senior Management to drive eShop backlog with development teams
- Creates project workflows and maintains storefront documentsSets and communicates deadlines and expectations to project teams
- Ensures the quality of deliverables conforms to Nintendo of America (NOA) standards (legal, tax, finance, etc.).
- Communicates directly with Japanese counterparts and facilitates communication for NOA and eShop counterparts
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of five years of relevant Project Management experience
- One to two years of leadership experience
- Ability to work with, present to and influence senior leadership
- Proven experience managing and leading a team of diverse individuals
- Excellent English/Japanese bilingual skills (verbal and written)
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and strategic planning processes
- Strong Microsoft Office proficiency, including Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfort with standard analytics tools and packages, such as Google Analytics or Tableau
- Video Games industry experience a plus
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, or equivalent experience
- PMP certification desired
- Japanese-Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) N1 certification or equivalent ability
We are an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans....valuing diversity…celebrating strengths.
Please visit our employer showcase!