Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Juno Beach, FL United States
|| Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Legal, Retail/Wholesale, Research & Development, Environmental, Energy / Utilities
Business Analyst II|
Business Analyst II
Date:Jun 12, 2018
Primary Location:Juno Beach, FL, US, 33408
Requisition ID: 24919
is one of the largest wholesale generators of electric power and renewable energy from the wind and sun in North America.
Position Specific Description
The Project Analysis and Reporting team is responsible for providing effective, timely and actionable financial information and business analytics to ensure NextEra Energy Resources (“NEER”) is meeting its short-term and long-term objectives. In this role, you will support the timely and accurate preparation of external reports required by NEER’s project financings. The successful candidate will have strong drive and a will to succeed, adding value through critical thinking, process management and strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Support the preparation of NEER’s project audits and quarterly financial statements within WDesk
• Maintain standard templates in support of reporting for project financings
• Manage data collection from various internal departments
• Address review comments and manage version control of documents as appropriate
• Support the implementation of presentation and disclosure changes for various reporting related issues, including changes in accounting guidance
• Prepare ad hoc reporting as requested
• Participate in special projects, such as software implementation initiatives and Six Sigma projects
Employees in this role conduct complex operational analyses and lead medium to large project teams that support informed decision making within the business unit.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
• Conducts analyses and prepares reports that provide operation and/or technical support to business operations
• Conducts quantitative and qualitative research to support medium to large special projects
• Assists with process design and modification for continuous business improvement
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned
• High School Grad / GED
• Experience:2+ years
• Quality Tools and Techniques
• Effective Written Communications
• Effective Verbal Communications
• Financial Analysis
• Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor's Degree
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics
Organization: NextEra Energy Resources, LLC
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to, providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call 1-844-694-4748 (Option 1, Press 6) between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST Monday-Friday. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Nearest Major Market:Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market:Miami