Program Operations Associate|
We’re looking for a creative and driven Program Operations Associate to coordinate all logistics and systems for Campus, our new two-week fee-for-service immersion program for middle and high school girls. Campus programs are designed to incite a real passion for computer science in girls, build their awareness of careers in technology and inspire them to join a supportive sisterhood of girls who code across the U.S. Our Campus programs are hosted on-site at partner universities and secondary schools and take place during the summer months.
As Campus’s Program Operations Associate, you will report to the Head of Campus and be responsible for managing and coordinating all logistics and systems for Campus, including the application and on boarding process, customer service, safety and risk management, events, and data entry. You are resourceful, drive for results and possess extraordinary customer service skills. You are also a detailed project manager who can balance strategy and program management in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment.
- You will assist the Senior Director of Business Development with lead generation to ensure we’re reaching the right school and university partners and decision makers
- Manage all Campus application, tuition and scholarship, on boarding, training, and reporting systems, working closely with the Operations team to ensure consistency and coordination with existing Girls Who Code systems
- Lead all program logistics, including identifying vendors, managing to a budget, and sharing equipment across programs as necessary
- Lead customer service for all programs through ZenDesk, phone banking, text messaging, and other tools
- Manage seasonal customer support representatives
- Provide stellar customer service to students, parents, and families
- Develop escalation procedures ensuring student safety
- Coordinate all needed releases and waivers with students and families
- Collaborate closely with Campus Business Development and Education teams to ensure we’re tracking and analyzing key performance indicators
- Assist the Head of Campus with project management to ensure shared vision and communication across the Campus team and ensure tasks are completed on time and on budget
Qualifications & Requirements
- Passion for our mission to close the gender gap in technology fields through a commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years relevant work experience, preferably in operations or general management in a dynamic environment
- Experience working with complex operations, workflows, and systems; as well as designing and implementing new processes
- Strong project management skills, alongside an ability to anticipate, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks
- Process improvement experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Superb organizational skills with a strong focus on details
- Consistently maintains a positive attitude and builds strong working relationships
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Knowledge of and/or interest in computer science, technology, and/or education preferred
- Demonstrated respect for diversity and multicultural sensitivity
- Personal qualities of warmth, dependability, responsiveness, initiative, flexibility, knowledge, and credibility
Girls Who Code is committed to building a truly diverse and inclusive organization with a focus on valuing, serving, and understanding our target constituents, while challenging all stakeholders to think inclusively for the betterment of our programs.
Girls Who Code is an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of equal treatment and opportunity in every aspect of its hiring and promotion process without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, partnership status, gender and/or gender identity or expression, marital, parental or familial status, national origin, ethnicity, alienage or citizenship status, veteran or military status, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis. Racial and ethnic minorities and men are encouraged to apply for vacant positions at all levels.